LISTEN

TikTok Star Jackline Mensah In Tears as House Burns

Must read

The house of Ghanaian TikTok star, Jackline Mensah, is still in shock after her house caught fire last night.

The TikTok star took to Instagram to reveal this situation, which has left her in shock after revealing this sad story which happened while she was in the shower taking her bath.

She further added that the fire began in her studio at home and that she nearly lost her life 

She posted a video with caption

”I nearly lost my life last night. I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly, starting from my studio. Really can’t explain how I feel now.And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am alive 🙏🙏

”A few stuff got burnt but thank God I wasn’t sleeping or even stepped out of the house. I’d have turned to ashes. I’m still shocked”

- Advertisement -

More articles

- Advertisement -

Latest article