October 23, 2021
Entertainment Featured


The residence of renowned Ghanaian actress, Beverly Afaglo has completely been destroyed by fire.

According to reports, the entire house was gutted down to ashes as men from the Ghana National Fire Service could not douse the raging fire.

The actress is said to have lost all valuables and those of her children too.

Narrating her ordeal, Beverly Afaglo indicated the fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldn’t go inside because of the heavy smoke

Beverly who announced the sad incident in an Instagram post on Monday evening said the fire lasted within a period of 4hours.

“I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke. Why are they not well equipped 😢 gosh. They stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took a while, then another came which went thru a neighbors house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late she said.

Watch Video Below

By: www.kingdomfmonline.com

Related Posts